Atmopasana Dhyana Yoga
In this world of rat race, when we take a moment and look around ourselves, we find that people are engrossed so much in their mundane life that they don’t even know they are stressed! There is competition in every sphere of life. In search of livelihood, we almost end up losing our lives! In such times, Atmopasana Dhyana Yoga comes with a fresh approach to life.
Atmopasana Dhyana Yoga is a simple yet profound and authentic method to eradicate the root cause of the problems modern man is facing today. The process stresses on the important aspect of relationship between the individual soul and the Supreme Soul, its significance and complete understanding that allows an individual to realize his true nature that is joy and peace.
Atmopasana Dhyana Yoga involves
- Practicing the Celestial Bath Procedure
- Meditation with Chanting of Atmopasana Mantra
A day started by practicing Atmopasana Dhyana Yoga is guaranteed to be blessed!
We have suffered enough so far. We have also inflicted our pain onto others. We have lived in this world without analyzing the reason to be here. We have never paused to find out the true meaning of our being. We have truly wasted the most beautiful gift of Heaven that was bestowed upon us to realize the everlasting joy that we are. We have been sleeping in this dark night of ignorance, suffering within, not realizing the cause and accepting that as quite normal. Thus, we have subjected ourselves to all types of physical, mental and emotional diseases. Now, let us wake up from this abysmal ignorance by cleansing our souls with the ‘Celestial Bath’. and Atmopasana Mantra.
Amongst many different ways and means of contemplation prescribed in scriptures, this is the most important, essential and very basic contemplation that everyone must do. Many practitioners are using the Atmopasana mantra, both as a meditation tool and application of the concept thereof in all spheres of life at all times.
Some of the common set of benefits realized by practicing the Atmopasana Mantra is
- Peace of mind
- Reduction in stress levels
- Ability to handle the daily tasks with a renewed vigor and vitality
- Drains the negative energies and creates a positive aura in our personalities
- Body resistance is increased tremendously as disease usually attacks the mind layer first!
- Mind power gets an unimaginable boost. Increase in memory and concentration are minor benefits! * Ensures a long & healthy life
- Ability to control ones thoughts, emotions and channelize the energies in a positive direction
- Overall personality development that includes physical, mental, emotional, intellectual & spiritual growth
- Puts you right away on the highway of spiritual path
- Some of the benefits cannot be described in words, they must be experienced”, as one of the Atmopasaka states.
Would you like to be an Atmopasana Dhyana Yogi?? *
Need More Information before I decide
Your E-Mail *
Your Contact No